Join the Chamber
“The mission of the Greater Key West Chamber of Commerce is to serve its members and maintain and promote a viable economy for the businesses and working people of Key West”
ELEVATE - ADVOCATE – HONOR & REWARD – PROMOTE – DELIVER
AT WORK. FOR YOU!
The Greater Key West Chamber of Commerce is a catalyst for your business and the Key West community. By leveraging the power of the Chamber family, we: elevate your business through networking opportunities, advocate on behalf of business interests, honor and reward students and educational leaders, promote all sectors of the Key West community and deliver educational content to your employees.
Did you know that more than 50% of the businesses in Key West are Chamber members? How does their membership benefit them-and more important, how can yours benefit you? Chamber business members receive plenty of tangible benefits that give them the competitive edge. Like these:
OPPORTUNITIES TO PUBLICIZE YOUR BUSINESS:
- The chance to display your brochures at the Chamber office
- Business referrals from the Chamber office to visitors
- Business referrals from the Chamber office to local residents and people interested in relocating to Key West
- Listings in the Chamber Guides for all retail services and stores, dining, water sports, accommodations, attractions and meeting planning
- A membership plaque to display at your business, which identifies you as a concerned part of the business community
- Publicity opportunities through the Chamber’s monthly newsletter, the Chamber Chowder, which reaches more than 700 businesses and community leaders
- Yearly Trade Show, attended by residents and members of the business community, where you can display goods and services
- Weekly mailing lists for your collateral material available at a nominal fee; names come from visitor inquiries to the Chamber’s Tourist Information System telephone lines
Online JOBBANK at www.keywestchamber.org
Members can utilize the free benefit of posting available positions for their company on our Community JOBBANK
- Opportunities to present information on your business to Chamber staff for referral purposes
- Contacts with prospective customers and clients through monthly Chamber meetings attended by prominent members of the business community
- Informal “Business After Hours” functions where Chamber members relax and get to know each other
- Opportunities for membership in working committees addressing community concerns
- Opportunities to participate in the Chamber’s legislative voice for business interests on local, state and federal levels
ACCESS TO ECONOMIC STATISTICS AND BUSINESS INFORMATION:
- Various statistics relating to tourism and the community
- Demographic information
- Periodic seminars to assist members in training employees affordably
- Monroe County TDC and Key West advertising campaign information
To set up an appointment to join the Chamber contact Membership Director Kerry Baker at 305-294-2587 or email: email@example.com
Advantages to Join the Key West Chamber of Commerce
Networking and New Business Contacts to help your business grow such as:
- Contacts with prospective customers and clients through monthly Chamber meetings attended by over 100 prominent members of the business community.
- Attend informal “Business After Hours” functions where Chamber members relax and get to know each other.
- Opportunities for membership in working committees addressing community concerns.
- Opportunities to participate in the Chamber’s legislative voice for business interests on local, state and federal levels.
Opportunities to Publicize your Business:
- For a nominal fee the opportunity to display your brochure or business card at the Chamber Offices. Thousands of visitors visit the Chamber’s Visitor Center each month.
- Business referrals from the Chamber office to visitors.
- Business referrals from the Chamber office to local residents and people interested in relocating to Key West.
- A FREE listing and link on the Chamber Official world wide website www.keywestchamber.org or you may decide to upgrade your free listing by having a premier advertisement or additional category listings to promote your business.
- Opportunity to be listed in the Key West Chamber’s Visitor Guide, with the added benefit for members to advertise in the publication. This book is mailed to all inquires from the phone calls generated by the T.D.C advertising as well as calls and emails received at our Chamber office. The planner is distributed to conventions and trade shows as well as well as thousands of visitors to our Visitor Information Center.
- Opportunity to sponsor one of our General Membership Meetings.
- A membership plaque to display at your business, which identifies you as a concerned part of the business community.
- Opportunity to showcase your business by hosting a monthly Business After Hours business networking event.
- Access to monthly cruise ship schedules available in our lobby, via email, fax or from our website.
- Opportunities to meet chamber staff and inform them of your services at our weekly staff meeting.